FIRST POST

Hi everyone, I'm Fran. I was born in Santiago, Chile, on October 5th. I guess I'm the oldest here. I am 26 years old. I am studying dance at the moment, but as you notice, I'm too old for being studying my first carreer. I am an ocupational therapist as profession, since two years ago. I also worked as such, for two years. My first job was in an elementary inclusive school, for children who have special needs. Most of them have cerebral palsy so they can't move or talk as we do. Then, I worked in a public hospital, with adults in the neurology and trauma rehabilitation department.  And then, my last job as an ocupational therapist, was in a "consultorio", I write it in Spanish because there is no especific translation for that in English. There, I worked with senior citizens in a preventive program. It was me and a physical therpist. But all that was before.
Now I am in second year of dance programe at Universidad de Chile. 

Thank you for reading me.
Bye !

Comentarios

Entradas populares