Hi everyone, 
today I'm writting about why I studied my carreer. So.. actually I can not remember if I had a dream job when I was a child. I do remember which games I played, for example.. most of the time, I played to be a radio announcer, so I recorded in a cassette all the radio program, y also played songs, read commercial of different girl products, etc... Secondly: I played to be a cashier everytime my parents went to the market. 
Then, I thought I could be a gimnastic teacher, that's because during all my school years I was in the track selection, so I saw my self teaching what I loved doing. But that never happended. When I was in my last year of hight school, I thoght that maybe I could study dance, but I didn't know anything about it, my parents didn't want it for me, and I never really asked myself what I wanted to do for the next years... So, almost at the limit of the applying for university, I heard from someone I cannot remember, that I could study ocupational therapy and then dance, so I could be a dance therapist. So I did it. Five years studying ocupational therapy, and in the mean time I tried to suspend my clases to take dance lessons, but my parents did not  allow me... the next year I found out all about necesary things to change my degree, but my parents once again didn't support me.. so I finished it. As follow I worked two years as that, and I saved some money. Every day  felt so frustraded, that I thought: "why can't I do  it now? I have my money, my body and my good will". So I did it, I made my decision and here I am. 
Until now, I have been so disapointed by the university and the art department, However, I love what I'm doing, I never regret, I just want to live the moment and enjoy to be dancing every single day of my life. So that's why I haven't thought the kinf of job I would like to have. 


Comentarios

  1. I always tought that the study of any arts it's dificult, but it is possible. Only with conviction, like you did it.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. i hope everything works out for you, good luck

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares