My favourite piece of technology



Hello everyone, 
today I'm going to write about my favourite piece of technology.
I think, it would be my Ipod. 
I never thought I would have one, but some years ago, when I went to visit my sister to US, I told her I wanted an Ipod, but I didn't have enought money so maybe i could buy a used one.. Then, we talked about it with some friends of my sister, and one of them told us, that she and her husband had a brand new Ipod, and they didn't use it. So she went to look at it and they gave it to me... about 6 years ago. 
I'ts not that simple to use it, but today I'm still learning about it. I use it most of the time, almost every day and more than once a day.
I guess it's not a big deal if I didn't have it, but it makes my days better. 

Resultado de imagen para ipod touch 5

Comentarios

Entradas populares