My favorite artist

One of my favorite artists would be Juanito Ayala.
I actually don't really know much about him, but I know him because before he became a solist singer, he was the vocalist of the band "Juana Fe". I started listening to him because of that. Then, I figured out that for me, him singing alone was even better. He sings about lots of things, but also he has political and frontal lyrics, and plays them no matter what, and in different contexts. For example, you can try to listen "La Bala", which talks about who did kill Victor Jara. 

So I think that's cool for an artist, not just playing his music in a theatre or a concert, but in some underground cafes for example. Or in a suburb, as with a purpose, a social motivation. 
He also writes his lyrics about relationships. 
Another thing that is important to mention is that Juanito Ayala is a Chilian musician. 

Here I let you the link of one of his albums.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rRxSwOg-gsU 



Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares