My favourite Photo



Hi everyone, today we have to write about some picture we like. 
Well, I chose this one. It may be selfish because I'm in it, but, the reason why I chose it, is because it reminds me an incredible trip with my sister. It was taken by another tourist, I actually don't remember her name, but after she took that picture, we became trip friends. 
The photo shows an amazing scenery, and for us, it shows that we were able to make a hught trecking and reach the target. It was taken about the last months last year or the first ones this year. You may already see why I like this photo.... it was pretty amanzing  that we did that with my sister, cause she's not a sport kind of person, so we both were impresed when we made it. 
In this picture, it doesn't really show how great the nature there was, but it captures what that trip means to me. 



Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares